I’m so excited about the days getting longer! The world (from my perspective) is completely different than the world three months ago.
It’s hard for me to believe I’ve experienced the seasons changing for forty years, and the changes seem MORE profound to me now rather than less. There’s nothing mundane to me about it. It is unbelievable and wonder-full.
One reason the changing of seasons might be more noticeable to me in recent years is that I live in a very different microclimate than where I spent the first parts of my life. We’ve been living in the rainshadow for the past twelve years rather than the valley below the Cascade foothills where I spent the first twenty years of my life or Tacoma where I lived in between then and here. It rains A LOT LESS here. It’s windier, drier and BRIGHTER here.
One Response to “Curly Grass Ponytail”
- Ms. Pris on Like Christmas Eve
- Nugget on Like Christmas Eve
- Trixie on White, Yellow, Pretty Fur & Flesh
- Strawberry Shortcake in November on Delia’s Home!
- nugget on Delia’s Home!
- Nugget on Very Nice Next-Door Lady-Person Boobs
- Nugget on Stairs after Shower
- AmberLily on For Now
- Mirror Monday: DON’T BE SAD!! on For Now
- Trixie on Bipolar?
- Trixie on For Now
It's hard to avoid comp...
I'm not familiar with Fingerman's other work, but just being aware of...