Just got home last night. Been gone way too much this month: almost half the month. One of one of my orchid’s buds burst open while I was gone.
I have a lot of catching up to do with the blackcaps and other berries in the backyard.
The amount of good I feel from yardwork (which for me is very slow and meditative and not super productive) is HUGE. Cutting back prickly little vines and salal reaching too far into pathways. Moving small piles of the prickly vines & leaves from wherever to The Big Pile. Watering & pulling weeds occasionally.
Here’s a glimpse of one of the things we did while I was in Seattle:
I love my wife in long knit maxi dresses. JOIN NOW for all of her “tenting” pics & videos!
Other things I did over the weekend in Seattle:
- called 911 on the way after neighbor called to alert me to suspicious dude on our property
- felt super grateful for how much lithium orotate is helping my brain because without it I would never have been able to hold multiple stressful conversations on the phone while in crowded ferry terminal, WALKING, etc.
- we celebrated a belated mother’s day with my mom
- took her to brunch at Salty’s & cruised Alki afterwards
- watched Hello My Name is Doris
- resolved to watch more movies in our building’s theater room
- walked through & past all of the drunk Mariners fans & the stadium(s)
- finally bought contemptible vaping supplies for easier consumption of headache medicine. And stuff.
- grudgingly became a convert to vaping
- restrained myself from impulsive potential porno opportunity with beautiful young man
- regretted so thoroughly restraining myself
- played games on my phone while Delia listened to streaming Phish concerts
- shot a couple sets of pics & videos for DeliaTS.com
- ate delicious foods
- made more shoot plans / did prep work for upcoming shoots & trips
- discussed DeliaTS.com redesign, took notes on what Delia wants for it, mocked up some things, bought & played with some fonts
- Bused / walked to & from the naked lady spa where I spent a day alone
- unexpected SURPRISE ride on double-decker Sound Transit bus!
- I got to sit
- up top!
- in the very front seat!!
- ON THE WATER SIDE!!!
- tried not to feel bad about spending money on a spa day
- I haven’t been there in over a year … jesus!
- had a PMS-exacerbated rare pouty spat with Delia upon my return
- was again super grateful for the lithium keeping me way more balanced than I’d normally be … and for how calm Delia is about such things (although super frustratingly yet blessedly impossible to actually FIGHT with)
- we put a date night with each other on the calendar: too much of our time with each other lately has been work or family or just trying to recover from work &/or family
- enjoyed lunch Delia prepared & amazing view with each other on the top floor of our building
- got ORCA cards
- even with research online, was prepared for it to be more difficult than it should be
- no white people in positions where they should be able to help folks procure ORCA cards knew fuck all about how to go about it; black guy whose job it was not to help me (pretty sure he was a ferry boat captain), helped me with MULTIPLE options and very clear instructions & directions for each of them
- finally dropped in at the Seattle Mystery Bookshop
- realized my backpack was way too heavy to be carrying so far after putting it all into a big suitcase and even though it has wheels realized it’s WAY TOO HEAVY, even not on my back
- enjoyed the ferry terminal & ride while high because the vaping thing makes it way too convenient to do so
- made an awkward dorky ass of myself alternately trying to / not to flirt with someone in the ferry terminal
- drank too much coke zero because my throat felt scratchy (yes, even though it’s just VAPOR … whatever, stoners) so even though I peed on the ferry the bus rides home were kind of torture
- was picked up & driven home by friend who saw & pitied me on my long walk with enormous heavy suitcase
- delivered home in time to not burst bladder
- discovered house safe and sound and apparently not broken into!
It’s good to be home.
The ones that get dry-looking in the sun without getting smutty are the JAMMIEST!
Cabin roof / skylight in the background
::Not to be confused with spring bullshit::
After staying up working and masturbating well past sunup last “night”, I woke up after four hours to SUNSHINE. The backyard beckoned more than going back to bed did so I got up, put the kettle on, and made a nest out there.
Enjoying birdsong, butterflies & bumblebees while eating my breakfast in a sleeping bag outside.
It doesn’t get much better than this, so instead of sitting inside at the computer blogging I made sure to take some pictures of my boobs for you, which I hope will make my super-blessed cheesy alliteration love more tolerable for you! Chances are if you’re at a site made by someone who named herself TastyTrixie you’re already expecting that. 😉
B is also for BELLY!
Bright Sun & Big Boobs
Big & Bumpy Areolas
If boobs under a bright blue sky make you happy, keep coming back! And join my wife’s site for more explicit photos and videos shot by us in the great outdoors.