On the walk Delia and I took today, she took these pictures:
Afterwards we had burgers and fries at our favorite place for that, eating in the WARM car. I think I might have even gotten a sunburn on my face.
While we were there I saw a woman get out of her car with her soft white belly peeking out where her flannel shirt opened up and I wanted to press my hands my cheek my own belly against it. So delicious.
One Response to “Walk the Week Before Spring”
- Nugget on Like Christmas Eve
- Trixie on White, Yellow, Pretty Fur & Flesh
- Strawberry Shortcake in November on Delia’s Home!
- nugget on Delia’s Home!
- Nugget on Very Nice Next-Door Lady-Person Boobs
- Nugget on Stairs after Shower
- AmberLily on For Now
- Mirror Monday: DON’T BE SAD!! on For Now
- Trixie on Bipolar?
- Trixie on For Now
- Henley on For Now
It's hard to avoid comp...
I'm not familiar with Fingerman's other work, but just being aware of...