On the walk Delia and I took today, she took these pictures:
Afterwards we had burgers and fries at our favorite place for that, eating in the WARM car. I think I might have even gotten a sunburn on my face.
While we were there I saw a woman get out of her car with her soft white belly peeking out where her flannel shirt opened up and I wanted to press my hands my cheek my own belly against it. So delicious.
One Response to “Walk the Week Before Spring”
- Trixie on Pause for Learning
- Elli on Pause for Learning
- thorn on More Morning Sun
- Red & White on First Snow of Holiday Season
- Nugget on From Delia’s Vegas Trip
- Dominique on Grasping the Big Glass
- Katy’s 24-Day Walking Advent Calendar! on Nude Floor Angel
- BLOG MARATHON on First Time in Tub
- blanknewt on Tunnel Running
- BLOG MARATHON on Tunnel Running
- blanknewt1 on BLOG MARATHON
It's hard to avoid comp...
I'm not familiar with Fingerman's other work, but just being aware of...