On the walk Delia and I took today, she took these pictures:
Afterwards we had burgers and fries at our favorite place for that, eating in the WARM car. I think I might have even gotten a sunburn on my face.
While we were there I saw a woman get out of her car with her soft white belly peeking out where her flannel shirt opened up and I wanted to press my hands my cheek my own belly against it. So delicious.
One Response to “Walk the Week Before Spring”
- Nugget on Stairs after Shower
- AmberLily on For Now
- Mirror Monday: DON’T BE SAD!! on For Now
- Trixie on Bipolar?
- Trixie on For Now
- Henley on For Now
- Trixie on Black & Grey & Green
- Spaaaaah Day on Heaven is a Korean-Run Women’s Health Spa
- Molly Silver on Black & Grey & Green
- naluuld JD j on Black & Grey & Green
- Nugget on Blurry Sex
It's hard to avoid comp...
I'm not familiar with Fingerman's other work, but just being aware of...