We have the nicest bed ever in Seattle. It’s the best bed I’ve ever slept in, and definitely the fanciest Delia and I have ever owned. We got a super firm mattress. It feels ginormous to me.
We’ll have to revisit this in other pictures so you can see the entire bed to appreciate the scale of it relative to the scale of my human body.
3 Responses to “HOW BIG I AM NOT, IN OUR BED”
- Nugget on Very Nice Next-Door Lady-Person Boobs
- Nugget on Stairs after Shower
- AmberLily on For Now
- Mirror Monday: DON’T BE SAD!! on For Now
- Trixie on Bipolar?
- Trixie on For Now
- Henley on For Now
- Trixie on Black & Grey & Green
- Spaaaaah Day on Heaven is a Korean-Run Women’s Health Spa
- Molly Silver on Black & Grey & Green
- naluuld JD j on Black & Grey & Green
It's hard to avoid comp...
I'm not familiar with Fingerman's other work, but just being aware of...