We have the nicest bed ever in Seattle. It’s the best bed I’ve ever slept in, and definitely the fanciest Delia and I have ever owned. We got a super firm mattress. It feels ginormous to me.
We’ll have to revisit this in other pictures so you can see the entire bed to appreciate the scale of it relative to the scale of my human body.
3 Responses to “HOW BIG I AM NOT, IN OUR BED”
- Trixie on Pause for Learning
- Elli on Pause for Learning
- thorn on More Morning Sun
- Red & White on First Snow of Holiday Season
- Nugget on From Delia’s Vegas Trip
- Dominique on Grasping the Big Glass
- Katy’s 24-Day Walking Advent Calendar! on Nude Floor Angel
- BLOG MARATHON on First Time in Tub
- blanknewt on Tunnel Running
- BLOG MARATHON on Tunnel Running
- blanknewt1 on BLOG MARATHON
It's hard to avoid comp...
I'm not familiar with Fingerman's other work, but just being aware of...